Official Endless-Ride Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Official Endless-Ride Forums!

2 posters

Random Topic:D Music?

Bullets
    Bullets

Random Topic:D Music? Empty Random Topic:D Music?

Post  Bullets Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:23 pm

I'm making this topic out of complete boredom and I want to know what everybody listens to:) Well if you really know me, you know I listen to shit loads of music, all the time.

What is your favorite type of music? Favorite Artist/band? And Favorite Song?
    Guild bob
    Guild bob

Random Topic:D Music? Empty Re: Random Topic:D Music?

Post  Guild bob Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:26 pm

Bullets
    Bullets

Post  Bullets Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:29 pm

Personally I don't have a favorite type of music. I like all of it! But I guess if there's a couple I listen to all the time it would be hardcore, post hardcore, ska/reggae, and acoustic.

Favorite bands at the moment would be Asking Alexandria, Attack Attack, A Day to Remember, Bring Me the Horizon, Four Year Strong, and Breathe Carolina

Favorite song... All time favorites are Diamonds Aren't Forever by Bring Me the Horizon, It Must Really Suck to be Four Year Strong Right Now by Four Year Strong, Not The American Average by Asking Alexandria, Smokahontas by Attack Attack, Downfall of Us All and I'm Made of Wax Larry by A Day To Remember.

I listen to a lot:)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:45 am