Official Endless-Ride Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Official Endless-Ride Forums!

3 posters

Caleb's Admin Application.

schofield

Caleb's Admin Application. Empty Caleb's Admin Application.

Post  schofield Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:31 pm

My name is Caleb and I'm 13. Although I may be young, I'm very smart, on my opinion. I'm a responsible, smart, funny, and fun guy.I'm getting pretty good at pixeling. I can make maps too because I'm very creative. I've had experience being an admin on other servers and have owned three servers and co-owned two other servers. I can make websites because I took a website design class in 7th grade and I aced it. And If im not right for any of those I can be a moderator because I'm pretty much on 24/7 and it's summer break. I know that being an admin is a big responsibility and I will respect that by helping other players, being social, dealing with trouble makers, and even maybe helping in events who knows. So please consider me as an admin and thank you for your time.

Your friend,
    Caleb
    Kate
    Kate
    Admin

Caleb's Admin Application. Empty Re: Caleb's Admin Application.

Post  Kate Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:16 am

At the moment, Moderation slots are full at the moment But continue too play Endless-Ride and See if there are any opening's if they need you Smile

-Kate
    Endless-Ride Mod queen
    卐 Nazi Justin 卐
    卐 Nazi Justin 卐

Post  卐 Nazi Justin 卐 Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:28 pm

Kate wrote:At the moment, Moderation slots are full at the moment But continue too play Endless-Ride and See if there are any opening's if they need you Smile

-Kate
    Endless-Ride Mod queen
    Let a real Admin take care of applications. Kthx

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:10 pm